Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why I am not meant to be a blogger

Sadly, I cannot check the box next to "sufficient in blogging" on any resume or job application in the near future.  First, when creating the blog, I had difficulty manipulating the picture on the screen to make it not so fuzzy.  Strike One. Next, was the infamous log in issues.  Although I could see the blog when I was on the class website, I could not for the life of me or our ever helpful teacher, figure out how or why the website wasn't logging me in.  Strike Two. Then when I actually got to log in to the blog, my login was somehow linked with some random person's page but not with my page. After being on the phone with Blogger (or an oblivious person from Texas), he said that the problem should be "resolved" in a few days, and his best advice was to just "wait it out". Well thanks for nothing, Strike Three.  A week later, I am now able to login and the login leads me to my actual page!!! Success!!!!!! Oh but spoke too soon, now whenever I try to post on the blog, it says there is an error and I have to refresh the page and try again. Great. Strike Four. This may also be another reason, besides the fact that I have a literal block on the time when the blog is due every Thursday, that there were about 7 to 12 days that my blog would reject my existence.  Which leads me to where I started. I am not sufficient in blogging, and I will not be able to check blogging off on any resume or job application. :(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about all those technical issues, Brittany. If it's any help, the background of this template is supposed to be blurry.

    ReplyDelete